The Company Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Company Clan Forums

Clan Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Report

Go down 
+7
=[C]= MrCDub
docabn
=[C]=Xd_rifles
=[C]=BurntoutHippie
=[C]=Bob=[C]=
=[C]=MARIO=[C]=
=[C]=300lb.Gorilla
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
=[C]=BurntoutHippie
Diplomatic Asshole!
=[C]=BurntoutHippie

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Battle Report - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Report   Battle Report - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 8:40 pm

Actually a big part of the problem is that the patches are coming out so fast now days. When i first started playing the patches weren't released as often. Now they have a goal of so many releases in a short time to rework the game. Used to be that people only came in to play because the new patches in the past, now by the time you get used to a new tank there's a new patch out and new tanks and maps. Too many people just stay on playing all the time now. It could also be that we have more people on (hence more idiots) because we now have a NA server (remember that server is less trhan a year old. But yeah i've seen the influx of players increase lately

-Hippie
Back to top Go down
Cpt._Buttwipes

Cpt._Buttwipes

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Battle Report   Battle Report - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 6:18 pm

This new update is sucking, people playing the game have no sense of teamwork,  *(#$&&#$#$^&^@#_$%^#+$!!!!

Buncha cotton headed ninny muggins!!!
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Xd_rifles
PR Team Member
=[C]=Xd_rifles

Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Battle Report   Battle Report - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:08 pm

Latest patch isn't really the problem, Buttwipes, but morons thinking they can run & gun ala CoD or BF3/4 games and win the entire round. In WoT, teamwork is a necessity, imo, along with voice comms. My son, A_UFO and I are on skype, when we play, because he can run it through his cell phone or ipad and until he can get a new headset, he can't use vent. If we were going to be on and do the platoon thing and be focused on winning, like we used to do on AA 2.85, on Bridge, I'd spend more time shooting stuff and be on vent a lot more than I am, now.
Back to top Go down
Cpt._Buttwipes

Cpt._Buttwipes

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Battle Report   Battle Report - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:19 pm

It would take me a bit to get used to people talking while I'm playing.  Haven't done that since AA and it's not a bad thing, but I get where you are coming from.   School starts back up soon, maybe it will get better.  

I'm off to LA in a few weeks and will probably have withdrawals as there will be no WoT for me till I get back haha.
Back to top Go down
=[C]=BurntoutHippie
Diplomatic Asshole!
=[C]=BurntoutHippie

PostSubject: Re: Battle Report   Battle Report - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:57 pm

Had  great round last night in my T-44 med. Me and an E-50 put a complete ass whoopin on half an army and held them bastards back until the rest of our team (bunch of dumbasses) could circle around to the other side of the map and come up and help from the rear flank. Notice the #1 and #2 slots on the team score. For being in a med Russian tank with a 100mm gun i did a shit load of damage and rolled out still alive.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And now i'm less than 20k xp away from my Tier 9 T-54 Russian med. Smile

-Hippie
Back to top Go down
=[C]=BurntoutHippie
Diplomatic Asshole!
=[C]=BurntoutHippie

PostSubject: Re: Battle Report   Battle Report - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 5:00 pm

And also notice in the first pic all the vehicles on the damage list are their biggest and highest tier tanks. we spanked those bitches and sent em home crying with their limp guns draggin the ground.
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Xd_rifles
PR Team Member
=[C]=Xd_rifles

Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Lousy shooting..........   Battle Report - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 3:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Report   Battle Report - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Report
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9