The Company Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Company Clan Forums

Clan Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

absence (updated)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
=[C]=Xd_rifles
PR Team Member
=[C]=Xd_rifles

Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2008-09-13

absence (updated) Empty
PostSubject: absence (updated)   absence (updated) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:15 pm

Not doing good. Be back when things settle down.

Lot of stuff going on, still and not much of it good. Obviously, I'm alive. Game play isn't good, which is why I've not been on much. Watch reruns on Hulu a lot. Would like to talk to docabn, some night on vent.

Last edited by =[C]=Xd_rifles on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Bob=[C]=

=[C]=Bob=[C]=

Number of posts : 594
Registration date : 2007-02-03

absence (updated) Empty
PostSubject: Re: absence (updated)   absence (updated) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:23 pm

Hope things get better soon!
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Got-it
Chief Financial Officer
=[C]=Got-it

Number of posts : 5234
Registration date : 2007-02-02

absence (updated) Empty
PostSubject: Re: absence (updated)   absence (updated) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:58 pm

We'll be waiting for you David. Take good care of yourself bud.
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Xd_rifles
PR Team Member
=[C]=Xd_rifles

absence (updated) Empty
PostSubject: Re: absence (updated)   absence (updated) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:55 am

thanks, guys. doing the best I can, but that bit with wallyworld still fucks with me and this is one of them. sinuses screwing with my balance, as well, complicates things further. Tried WoT last night and today.........wasn't a good experience, so I know that flying would just be worse. I can play Assassin's Creed games fine, since it's mostly 3rd person view. I'd be fucked if it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
docabn

docabn

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2007-10-18

absence (updated) Empty
PostSubject: Re: absence (updated)   absence (updated) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:15 pm

Hope things get better soon. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Xd_rifles
PR Team Member
=[C]=Xd_rifles

absence (updated) Empty
PostSubject: Re: absence (updated)   absence (updated) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:59 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Got-it
Chief Financial Officer
=[C]=Got-it

absence (updated) Empty
PostSubject: Re: absence (updated)   absence (updated) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:49 pm

What? You back? Very Happy. Well, welcum back Old Fart!
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Xd_rifles
PR Team Member
=[C]=Xd_rifles

absence (updated) Empty
PostSubject: Re: absence (updated)   absence (updated) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:02 pm

Never really left.........just can't play much or lost interest in playing. Lady I'd been seeing disappeared 31 July. I've not seen or heard from her since and I've known her for 55 yrs. She's special to me and the fucking cops don't give a shit. They quit talking to me about her late September.
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Got-it
Chief Financial Officer
=[C]=Got-it

absence (updated) Empty
PostSubject: Re: absence (updated)   absence (updated) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:11 pm

If you concern about her that much David? Try going straight to the DA Office. I'm sure they can help you out one way or the other. You can also File a Complaint there too if need to.

I did it before to a Police Station that try to Ignore something that i was Concern of for the safety of others and it Worked Like a CHARM! Wink.

Shit, i pay Taxes and a US Citizen. Someone better get their Act together and do their Job! Wink.
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Xd_rifles
PR Team Member
=[C]=Xd_rifles

absence (updated) Empty
PostSubject: Re: absence (updated)   absence (updated) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:34 am

It's what the FBI should be doing, actually, but I guess I don't rate. Not a relative, she's my age, we aren't engaged or married. Last words she said to me were "I'll call you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

absence (updated) Empty
PostSubject: Re: absence (updated)   absence (updated) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

absence (updated)
Page 1 of 1