The Company Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Company Clan Forums

Clan Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

kid_shooter

Go down 
+2
FckOff
=[C]=slow_assassin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
=[C]=slow_assassin

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-10-31

kid_shooter Empty
PostSubject: kid_shooter   kid_shooter Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:53 pm

Hey, just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I installed AA on my son's computer. He's been playing on C servers. He's 10 years old, and he just started playing so expect some "smack your forehead" kind of stuff out of him. Try to be patient with him if you can, he's doing his best and I'm trying to teach him. I keep trying to explain to him, don't just shoot what moves, make sure it's an enemy first but you know how things go, especially at that age. Feel free to kill him at will though...haha...
Back to top Go down
FckOff

FckOff

Number of posts : 2254
Registration date : 2007-11-19

kid_shooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: kid_shooter   kid_shooter Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:58 pm

what's his ingame name?????

anyways i smell perm ban in the air HOOAH!!!!

Razz

kid_shooter 049kidwithgunDM_468x325
Back to top Go down
VVaFFenPanZZeR

VVaFFenPanZZeR

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-21

kid_shooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: kid_shooter   kid_shooter Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:00 pm

slow_assassin wrote:
Feel free to kill him at will though...haha...

So is there an ok to tk list or something??????? bounce
Back to top Go down
=[C]=slow_assassin

kid_shooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: kid_shooter   kid_shooter Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:01 pm

His in game name is kid_shooter.

He was playing earlier today and I know he accidentially tked at least 2 people. T-Bone once, and I think slash was the other.

I explained to him in detail how he needs to make sure the person he's shooting at is an enemy and how pissed people get when they get tked. I think he gets it now...We'll see...
Back to top Go down
FckOff

FckOff

Number of posts : 2254
Registration date : 2007-11-19

kid_shooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: kid_shooter   kid_shooter Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:08 pm

learn to him how to tk u. he have all my backup to do tk only on YOU!!!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Goldmagic

=[C]=Goldmagic

Number of posts : 1195
Registration date : 2008-04-25

kid_shooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: kid_shooter   kid_shooter Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:47 pm

slow_assassin wrote:

he accidentially tked at least 2 people. T-Bone once

Sad only once? you taught him well though HOOAH!!!
Back to top Go down
=[C]=slow_assassin

kid_shooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: kid_shooter   kid_shooter Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:12 pm

He's actually a pretty good shot. He passed the rifle test on the first try with a 37 (would have been a 38, but he was showing off on the close target). I remember it took me a several tries to sniper qualify on the rifle range the first time way back in the dark ages when I did it. I think I remember something about it being made easier in one the later versions though. Either way, When I did it for him the first time to show him how, I still only got a 37.

Watching him navigate his movement though is like watching a drunk person with cerebral palsy. It's painful.

The funniest part is we play TOTALLY differently. As everyone knows I'm very methodical and thoughtful (thus the "slow" part of my ign). He plays totally spastically.
Back to top Go down
=[C]=DocMacabebe
Professional Spam Whore
=[C]=DocMacabebe

Number of posts : 5829
Registration date : 2007-02-03

kid_shooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: kid_shooter   kid_shooter Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:05 pm

wait a couple of weeks you'll be surprise how fuckin' awesome kids reflex are & the fast pace they learn.

my son started playing AA at 4 yo. my BugleBoyOfCompanyB account actually is his but id rather let him play on his own computer and i will buy myself a new one...hes 6 yo now & also plays CS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecompanyclan.editboard.com
=[C]=T-BONE=[C]=
Recruiting & Damned Fine Lover
=[C]=T-BONE=[C]=

Number of posts : 3197
Registration date : 2007-02-26

kid_shooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: kid_shooter   kid_shooter Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:29 am

Yeah, I picked on him a bit....didn't know it was your kid...lol

He was hiding in ass tower and TKed me a bit so I threw a flash in the window....he typed out "I can't see"

HAHAHAHAHHA
Back to top Go down
=[C]=slow_assassin

kid_shooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: kid_shooter   kid_shooter Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:32 pm

=[C]=T-BONE=[C]= wrote:
Yeah, I picked on him a bit....didn't know it was your kid...lol

He was hiding in ass tower and TKed me a bit so I threw a flash in the window....he typed out "I can't see"

HAHAHAHAHHA

He has to go through the noob initiation just like everyone else....no worries...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kid_shooter Empty
PostSubject: Re: kid_shooter   kid_shooter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kid_shooter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Company Clan Forums :: Introduce Yourselves-
Jump to: