The Company Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Company Clan Forums

Clan Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LHC Webcam online!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
=[C]=Zxarr

=[C]=Zxarr

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-02-05

LHC Webcam online! Empty
PostSubject: LHC Webcam online!   LHC Webcam online! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:05 pm

You all remember the LHC (Large Hadron Collider)? Some of the people on this planet were worried that it would create a black hole and swallow the planet... Well, not to fear, they installed webcams to allow us to see it in action when they activate the LHC!

Click the link to see the webcams!
Back to top Go down
=[C]=PatyentHunter
=[C]=TWL Anti-Cheat Team
=[C]=PatyentHunter

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2007-09-08

LHC Webcam online! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LHC Webcam online!   LHC Webcam online! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:40 am

lol, that got me good. Razz

But, really, I really don't think collision to get a pre-bang state of matter will not go black hole... That is not really how black holes work....
Back to top Go down
http://aaotracker.com/usertracker.php?userid=701679
=[C]=Goldmagic

=[C]=Goldmagic

Number of posts : 1195
Registration date : 2008-04-25

LHC Webcam online! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LHC Webcam online!   LHC Webcam online! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:09 am

lol the exact link was already posted here on the day the experiment happened Razz
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Zxarr

=[C]=Zxarr

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-02-05

LHC Webcam online! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LHC Webcam online!   LHC Webcam online! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:02 am

=[C]=PatyentHunter wrote:
But, really, I really don't think collision to get a pre-bang state of matter will not go black hole... That is not really how black holes work....

Yeah, they probably wouldn't work like the video shows. Since we may end up having some time dilation effect, we may live longer on this side before we even know what's going on, on the other side of the planet. Don't really want to find out, either.

=[C]=Goldmagic wrote:
lol the exact link was already posted here on the day the experiment happened Razz
Well fuck. I missed that. Oh well! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LHC Webcam online! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LHC Webcam online!   LHC Webcam online! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LHC Webcam online!
Page 1 of 1