The Company Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Company Clan Forums

Clan Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just when you thought it was safe to mow the lawn

Go down 
+2
=[C]=PAPITOMONO
=[C]=Maj_Dick=[C]=
6 posters
AuthorMessage
=[C]=Maj_Dick=[C]=
=[C]=TWL Anti-Cheat Team
=[C]=Maj_Dick=[C]=

Number of posts : 2883
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Just when you thought it was safe to mow the lawn Empty
PostSubject: Just when you thought it was safe to mow the lawn   Just when you thought it was safe to mow the lawn Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:46 pm

yesterday was mowing the yard and was going around this thick bush,, out pops this cute and cuddly rattlesnake. got my attention in a hurry. tried to run his ass over and he dodged back into the bush. well wound up grabbing a hoe and started choppin away at the bush til i could see him. yup, there he was all coiled up, rattling away, looking right at me. got the head lobbed off and he kept slitherring around for awhile. thought you might get a kick out of this.

Just when you thought it was safe to mow the lawn Rattler
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=657101831&ref=pro
=[C]=PAPITOMONO

=[C]=PAPITOMONO

Number of posts : 4024
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought it was safe to mow the lawn   Just when you thought it was safe to mow the lawn Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:51 pm

Damn Rick, nice catch...
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Blast

=[C]=Blast

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought it was safe to mow the lawn   Just when you thought it was safe to mow the lawn Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:10 pm

hummm remind me not to go in your yard wen i pass by Razz
Back to top Go down
=[C]=kasper_ice=[C]=

=[C]=kasper_ice=[C]=

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought it was safe to mow the lawn   Just when you thought it was safe to mow the lawn Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:29 pm

pretty snakes i love em even if they are posioness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought it was safe to mow the lawn   Just when you thought it was safe to mow the lawn Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:41 pm

sweet. hope you make a wallet or something out of it. I'm sure you country back woods Tennessee folk know how to do that!Razz
Back to top Go down
PrivateLick

PrivateLick

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought it was safe to mow the lawn   Just when you thought it was safe to mow the lawn Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:07 pm

LOL,,,,,Indy actually alot of backwoods TN folk , eat rattlesnake. Rick has only been down here 2 yrs, but i think its rubbing off on him. NO we didnt eat it, but it is pretty , along as it stays out of my flower bushes.
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Maj_Dick=[C]=
=[C]=TWL Anti-Cheat Team
=[C]=Maj_Dick=[C]=

Number of posts : 2883
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought it was safe to mow the lawn   Just when you thought it was safe to mow the lawn Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:07 pm

i did keep the rattle. i was gonna skin and mount the hide but that was too much like work
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=657101831&ref=pro

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought it was safe to mow the lawn   Just when you thought it was safe to mow the lawn Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:11 pm

PrivateLick wrote:
LOL,,,,,Indy actually alot of backwoods TN folk , eat rattlesnake. Rick has only been down here 2 yrs, but i think its rubbing off on him. NO we didnt eat it, but it is pretty , along as it stays out of my flower bushes.

Have my bee bee lol!
Back to top Go down
PrivateLick

PrivateLick

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought it was safe to mow the lawn   Just when you thought it was safe to mow the lawn Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:12 pm

I aint afraid of your stinger,,,,,grins btw, nice tat
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Got-it
Chief Financial Officer
=[C]=Got-it

Number of posts : 5234
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought it was safe to mow the lawn   Just when you thought it was safe to mow the lawn Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:21 pm

Nice Purse ya got there Rick, HOOAH!! Smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought it was safe to mow the lawn   Just when you thought it was safe to mow the lawn Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:34 pm

lol@sam! Righteous! Thanks for the compliment Lick:) It's by far my favorite....but I hope there are more to come!
Back to top Go down
PrivateLick

PrivateLick

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought it was safe to mow the lawn   Just when you thought it was safe to mow the lawn Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:02 pm

Yw Indy,,,,,i got one tat, hope to have another but not sure. I love tats, the art work is awesome ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just when you thought it was safe to mow the lawn   Just when you thought it was safe to mow the lawn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just when you thought it was safe to mow the lawn
Page 1 of 1