The Company Clan Forums

Clan Forums
 
HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 GO CANADA GO!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
{S@NDM@N}-ACI-



Number of posts : 3369
Age : 104
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: GO CANADA GO!   Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:07 am

Thought I'd show you guys what it was like here when Canada won the gold for hockey.. .. and yes.. it was like this all over town..

Oh-- and this is 1 hour and a half AFTER the win-- because its dark by this time Razz




btw.. 1:30 into the vid- I see gringo.. why didn't you stop by? .. fucker.. Smile


Last edited by =[C]={S@NDM@N}-ACI- on Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{S@NDM@N}-ACI-



Number of posts : 3369
Age : 104
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: GO CANADA GO!   Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:09 am

lol.. out of the 33 million people in canada.. 26.8 million watched the overtime goal.. lmao..
Back to top Go down
{S@NDM@N}-ACI-



Number of posts : 3369
Age : 104
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: GO CANADA GO!   Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:24 am

Random street hockey after the game Razz

Back to top Go down
{S@NDM@N}-ACI-



Number of posts : 3369
Age : 104
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: GO CANADA GO!   Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:39 am




---

and in closing to my american friends.. .. .. EAT IT!
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Maj_Dick=[C]=
=[C]=TWL Anti-Cheat Team


Number of posts : 2883
Age : 47
Location : Newport, TN
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: GO CANADA GO!   Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:47 am


_________________



The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing




We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me,
Shall be my brother
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=657101831&ref=pro
=[C]=Maj_Dick=[C]=
=[C]=TWL Anti-Cheat Team


Number of posts : 2883
Age : 47
Location : Newport, TN
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: GO CANADA GO!   Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:48 am


_________________



The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing




We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me,
Shall be my brother
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=657101831&ref=pro
{S@NDM@N}-ACI-



Number of posts : 3369
Age : 104
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: GO CANADA GO!   Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:49 am

wrong goose asshoe! That 1's native to America.. figures Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Maj_Dick=[C]=
=[C]=TWL Anti-Cheat Team


Number of posts : 2883
Age : 47
Location : Newport, TN
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: GO CANADA GO!   Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:56 am


_________________



The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing




We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me,
Shall be my brother
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=657101831&ref=pro
=[C]=Maj_Dick=[C]=
=[C]=TWL Anti-Cheat Team


Number of posts : 2883
Age : 47
Location : Newport, TN
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: GO CANADA GO!   Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:57 am

=[C]={S@NDM@N}-ACI- wrote:
wrong goose asshoe! That 1's native to America.. figures Razz Razz

the site i got that from all the canadians posted the same thing,, it wasnt a Canada Goose. woopity do its still funny.

what else is native to america,,, MAPLE TREES

_________________



The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing




We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me,
Shall be my brother
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=657101831&ref=pro
{S@NDM@N}-ACI-



Number of posts : 3369
Age : 104
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: GO CANADA GO!   Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:02 am

lmfao.. that's it!!! GO NAVY--

CALLING ALL CANADIANS!!! ASSEMBLE CANOES !!! BRING HOCKEY STICKS!!! ATTACK!!!!
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Maj_Dick=[C]=
=[C]=TWL Anti-Cheat Team


Number of posts : 2883
Age : 47
Location : Newport, TN
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: GO CANADA GO!   Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:10 am

LMAOOOO

thats right. i grew up near lake ontario, we could always spot the canadians. it would be 2 french speaking gents, in the shittiest looking rowboat, with 2 cases of beer, no fishing poles,, just some quarter sticks of dynamite and a net.

_________________



The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing




We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me,
Shall be my brother
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=657101831&ref=pro
{S@NDM@N}-ACI-



Number of posts : 3369
Age : 104
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: GO CANADA GO!   Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:14 am

=[C]=Maj_Dick=[C]= wrote:
LMAOOOO

thats right. i grew up near lake ontario, we could always spot the canadians. it would be 2 french speaking gents, in the shittiest looking rowboat, with 2 cases of beer, no fishing poles,, just some quarter sticks of dynamite and a net.

vs the Michigan native with an M16, a welfare check and a pair of crutches (because he couldn't afford his knee surgery) on their stolen canadian canoe. Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Maj_Dick=[C]=
=[C]=TWL Anti-Cheat Team


Number of posts : 2883
Age : 47
Location : Newport, TN
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: GO CANADA GO!   Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:08 am

=[C]={S@NDM@N}-ACI- wrote:
=[C]=Maj_Dick=[C]= wrote:
LMAOOOO

thats right. i grew up near lake ontario, we could always spot the canadians. it would be 2 french speaking gents, in the shittiest looking rowboat, with 2 cases of beer, no fishing poles,, just some quarter sticks of dynamite and a net.

vs the Michigan native with an M16, a welfare check and a pair of crutches (because he couldn't afford his knee surgery) on their stolen canadian canoe. Razz lol!


LOL,, true. the canadians will tie up their shitty rowboat in a boat slip made for a 30' sailboat, walk halfway down the dock before stopping to piss in someone elses boat, then throw their beer bottles at some shallow swimming fish near the docks. reaching shore heading off to the nearest bar to be overly loud while they laugh and brag about the slutty moose they took turns with.

_________________



The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing




We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me,
Shall be my brother
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=657101831&ref=pro
{S@NDM@N}-ACI-



Number of posts : 3369
Age : 104
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: GO CANADA GO!   Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:13 am

=[C]=Maj_Dick=[C]= wrote:
=[C]={S@NDM@N}-ACI- wrote:
=[C]=Maj_Dick=[C]= wrote:
LMAOOOO

thats right. i grew up near lake ontario, we could always spot the canadians. it would be 2 french speaking gents, in the shittiest looking rowboat, with 2 cases of beer, no fishing poles,, just some quarter sticks of dynamite and a net.

vs the Michigan native with an M16, a welfare check and a pair of crutches (because he couldn't afford his knee surgery) on their stolen canadian canoe. Razz lol!


LOL,, true. the canadians will tie up their shitty rowboat in a boat slip made for a 30' sailboat, walk halfway down the dock before stopping to piss in someone elses boat, then throw their beer bottles at some shallow swimming fish near the docks. reaching shore heading off to the nearest bar to be overly loud while they laugh and brag about the slutty moose they took turns with.

Yes.. yes we will.. now.. where is my moose? ..
Back to top Go down
A_UFO



Number of posts : 101
Age : 26
Location : Bloomington, Indiana
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: GO CANADA GO!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:09 am

I'll say congrats canada...but that's all they're good at..fucking moose and hockey
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Got-it
Chief Financial Officer


Number of posts : 5218
Age : 44
Location : San Francisco, California
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: GO CANADA GO!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:55 pm

A_UFO wrote:
I'll say congrats canada...but that's all they're good at..fucking moose and hockey

LMAO, @ Moose!! . Now go back and Greased up that WheelChair Stehpanie!! .

_________________

Back to top Go down
=[C]=PAPITOMONO



Number of posts : 4022
Age : 41
Location : Santiago, Chile.
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: GO CANADA GO!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:42 pm

=[C]=Got-it wrote:
A_UFO wrote:
I'll say congrats canada...but that's all they're good at..fucking moose and hockey

LMAO, @ Moose!! . Now go back and Greased up that WheelChair Stehpanie!! .

Itīs Stephanie, you Asain tranny boy

_________________


Hey, i might not play golf like Tiger Woods, but i can sure fuck like he does...

Back to top Go down
=[C]=Greco!!
PR Team Member


Number of posts : 1181
Location : greco...:) london
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: GO CANADA GO!   Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:45 pm

what is hockey ?

_________________
[img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: GO CANADA GO!   Today at 1:44 am

Back to top Go down
 
GO CANADA GO!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 8 of Ottawa's best players are Top 100 in Canada
» Canada Summer Games
» 2014 Western Canada Invitational
» Take Cody Simpson to Class Sweepstakes (US & Canada only)
» Western Canada Basketball Tournament in Kelowna

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Company Clan Forums :: Fun Stuff, Jokes, Etc...-
Jump to: