The Company Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Company Clan Forums

Clan Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone For a Cheese Burger at 3 am

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
=[C]=Zapicles

=[C]=Zapicles

Number of posts : 1622
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Anyone For a Cheese Burger at 3 am Empty
PostSubject: Anyone For a Cheese Burger at 3 am   Anyone For a Cheese Burger at 3 am Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Semper_[Fi]-LSG

Semper_[Fi]-LSG

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Anyone For a Cheese Burger at 3 am   Anyone For a Cheese Burger at 3 am Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:16 pm

WOW, im 15 and do better takedowns and submissions then that, saying that i can beat the crap out of both of them cheers . the skinny guy was try an americana, and was failing because that would of broke his shoulder, lol. so all in all they suck in fighting. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.303rdlsg.com
{S@NDM@N}-ACI-

{S@NDM@N}-ACI-

Number of posts : 3369
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Anyone For a Cheese Burger at 3 am   Anyone For a Cheese Burger at 3 am Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:28 pm

lmao.. i was thinking he was a wrestler too.. FIGHT FAIL! .. x2 pussies Razz
Back to top Go down
Giszmo

Giszmo

Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Anyone For a Cheese Burger at 3 am   Anyone For a Cheese Burger at 3 am Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:06 am

OK, how many of you touched his wiener at 2:00?
Back to top Go down
http://www.megalomania.cc
=[C]=PAPITOMONO

=[C]=PAPITOMONO

Number of posts : 4024
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone For a Cheese Burger at 3 am   Anyone For a Cheese Burger at 3 am Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:20 am

This is same shit that happen to me like 6 month ago, i beat the crap out on a 6,4 ft guy in the street and im 5,84 ft Anyone For a Cheese Burger at 3 am Lol
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Zapicles

=[C]=Zapicles

Number of posts : 1622
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Anyone For a Cheese Burger at 3 am   Anyone For a Cheese Burger at 3 am Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:43 pm

Anyone For a Cheese Burger at 3 am Lol Hey were you shouting, "Enemy Left Back", Enemy Right Counter, Enemy outside, Enemy Down!

would have been neet to see.. Congrats mate.... Anyone For a Cheese Burger at 3 am Icon_razz It's not the size that makes a difference.

I was moving one time, and I had to big guys with me, One lifted weights and had a pretty good build on him and he couldn't lift shit. He was struggling with the washing machine just to pick it up... he was like 6.2 or so maybe 220 lbs. I am 5'10 and 190. Got truck loaded up and they took off not helping any more. Got to new place to unload crap as it was raining hard. I picked up our aparment size deep freezer and got it off the truck and into the house myself while the x Bitch was screaming at me to leave it all till the next day... HUH? Raining like shit and leave it all out...

Luckily a friend just getting off work happend to pass by at midnight and notice the truck and pulled over and helped out... we got it all in by 1 am in the morn..

Anyone For a Cheese Burger at 3 am Icon_bounce Anyone For a Cheese Burger at 3 am Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone For a Cheese Burger at 3 am   Anyone For a Cheese Burger at 3 am Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone For a Cheese Burger at 3 am
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Company Clan Forums :: Fun Stuff, Jokes, Etc...-
Jump to: