The Company Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Company Clan Forums

Clan Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELLO AGAIN!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
|FALLEN

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2011-01-21

HELLO AGAIN!!! Empty
PostSubject: HELLO AGAIN!!!   HELLO AGAIN!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:43 pm

Title = one of favorite songs by The Cars.

Anyways... What is up peoples. Sorry I was torn away for so long. Issues... shit happens.

Working on getting new computer FINALLY! Not going to be much of a computer, have a tight budget, but will play BF3 I believe, THANK GOD!, and SWTOR.

Missing BFbc2 but, BF3 better so I will be on server hopefully in the next week or so.

P.S. Trolling forums now to post my comments that are irrelevant and completely idiotic.
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Got-it
Chief Financial Officer
=[C]=Got-it

Number of posts : 5234
Registration date : 2007-02-02

HELLO AGAIN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO AGAIN!!!   HELLO AGAIN!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:19 pm

Damn good to hear from ya again Fallen! Get BF3!!!!! If everything goes WELL with the R9 that DICE is rolling out Tomorrow? We're Hopeing that our BF3 Server WILL Stay Lit Up!!! Crossing our Fingers and Squeezing our Asses Together ATM Smile.
Back to top Go down
|FALLEN

HELLO AGAIN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO AGAIN!!!   HELLO AGAIN!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:32 pm

Sounds good. I'm stuck without BF3 for the moment. If all goes well this week, I should be able to order the computer I've been looking at by Friday. Hopefully have pc beginning of next week, just before Thanksgiving break for some OWNage.
Back to top Go down
LiquidWay2Kill

LiquidWay2Kill

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2011-01-01

HELLO AGAIN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO AGAIN!!!   HELLO AGAIN!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:31 pm

We need people like you on our teams, yesterday I was playing with a bunch of camper noobs. I dunno why I always spawn in the loser team >.<
Back to top Go down
|FALLEN

HELLO AGAIN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO AGAIN!!!   HELLO AGAIN!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:21 pm

Camper noobs are my specialty. Very Happy Soon hopefully. My project is taking longer than it should have. Might not be on battlefield till week after Thanksgiving. But I will be on before December. If can't get computer before Turkeyday will get everything during black Friday sales.

I want to help with the destruction of noobs!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HELLO AGAIN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO AGAIN!!!   HELLO AGAIN!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELLO AGAIN!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Company Clan Forums :: Introduce Yourselves-
Jump to: