The Company Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Company Clan Forums

Clan Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing myself

Go down 
+8
=[C]=Companyman
docabn
=[C]=BCPull
=[C]=Kengou75
=[C]=Lordclaw
=[C]=PAPITOMONO
=[C]=Got-it
Pwntasch
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pwntasch

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-06-09

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:43 pm

Hey everyone,

Hopeful recruit here! So, BF3 is my first Battlefield experience but I'm loving it so far. I joined in January and I play a decent amount with my brother and partner in pwnage, Nachtwachen (although he is not as good as me). I'm on the server quite a bit, albeit usually at weird hours, but I'm looking forward to calling it home and having fun with all the other familiar faces I've come to meet over the last few months. If you don't know me yet, holler at me/give me a friend request and let's own together!

~ Pwntasch out
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Got-it
Chief Financial Officer
=[C]=Got-it

Number of posts : 5234
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:49 pm

Hey Pwntash. Thanks for stopping by the forum Smile. Keep playing in our server, and got to know the guys and gals.

We'll see you in the server bud....
Back to top Go down
=[C]=PAPITOMONO

=[C]=PAPITOMONO

Number of posts : 4024
Registration date : 2007-03-23

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:31 pm

Welcome to the forum Pwntasch, first, how old are you?! Just to know you better...
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Lordclaw

=[C]=Lordclaw

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2012-03-30

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:33 am

My mk3a1 is shinned up every time he gets on,lol-welcome to the fourm pwny boy hope to hear more from ya Wink
Back to top Go down
Pwntasch

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 5:55 am

@got - Thanks! I'm about to begin summer classes but I figure I should be on quite a bit still.

@papitomono - Between your picture, your signature quote, and the excited tone of your question, I have the sudden impression that you are a predatory internet pedophile...
hahaha just fuckin with you. But wait - I bet that's exactly what you'd want! You can't have it! Keep that wizard hat and robe where I can see them!
To answer your question: 22.

@Lordclaw - you are a badass. I just am slightly more badass Wink

P.S. I, like Nacht, am originally from Colorado. I'm living in Texas now as I complete my Masters.

Back to top Go down
=[C]=Kengou75

=[C]=Kengou75

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2012-11-08

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 9:07 am

Pwntasch wrote:
P.S. I, like Nacht, am originally from Colorado. I'm living in Texas now as I complete my Masters.

What part of Colorado?
Back to top Go down
Pwntasch

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:55 am

Louisville, right outside of Boulder. Where are you from (I see your location says CO)?
Back to top Go down
=[C]=BCPull
=[C]=Anti-Cheat Team
=[C]=BCPull

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:54 pm

Pwntasch wrote:

@papitomono - Between your picture, your signature quote, and the excited tone of your question, I have the sudden impression that you are a predatory internet pedophile...
hahaha just fuckin with you. But wait - I bet that's exactly what you'd want! You can't have it! Keep that wizard hat and robe where I can see them!
To answer your question: 22.
Careful, papi, he's on to you... Introducing myself Analprobe
Back to top Go down
http://bcpull.co.nf
=[C]=Got-it
Chief Financial Officer
=[C]=Got-it

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:00 pm

I have the Feeling. This might turn out to be a Dating Thread Smile.
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Lordclaw

=[C]=Lordclaw

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:56 pm

Doesn't it always when Papi is involved lol!
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Got-it
Chief Financial Officer
=[C]=Got-it

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:16 pm

=[C]=Lordclaw wrote:

I mean, who doesn't love a Beaner!? lol!
Back to top Go down
=[C]=PAPITOMONO

=[C]=PAPITOMONO

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:18 pm

=[C]=Got-it wrote:
=[C]=Lordclaw wrote:

I mean, who doesn't love a Beaner!? lol!

How about you post some naked pics!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Kengou75

=[C]=Kengou75

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:32 pm

Pwntasch wrote:
Louisville, right outside of Boulder. Where are you from (I see your location says CO)?

Colorado Springs. Hmm... Boulder huh... you're not one of those tree hugging hippies are you? Introducing myself 870797
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Got-it
Chief Financial Officer
=[C]=Got-it

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:15 pm

=[C]=Kengou75 wrote:
Pwntasch wrote:

Colorado Springs. Hmm... Boulder huh... you're not one of those tree hugging hippies are you? Introducing myself 870797

LMAO, lol!
Back to top Go down
Pwntasch

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:08 pm

Rofl @ the comments

And no, Kengou, I ain't that way. I live in Texas now, 'member? My only option if I was a true Boulder fruitcake would be to live in Austin, which is not where I reside.

That's cool though that you're from the Springs. Miss CO big time. It'd be nice to go outside for 3 minutes without soaking my shirt in sweat.

Also, Papi, I got a nice video of myself that I made just for you. Check it out, sweetcheeks:

(I had to break it into spaces because I'm not allowed to post an external link yet since I just joined)

I hope you like waffles.
Back to top Go down
docabn

docabn

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:34 pm

Damm Papi he does know you well already. Have you been hanging out on the scenic path again with lollipops?
Any way Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Companyman
Admin
=[C]=Companyman

Number of posts : 3721

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:09 am

Nobody better be sniffin around my Papi's little pepper ass! It took me years to break him in right! Not many people can feel a dick that small!

Love ya Diego! Same to the rest of you whore mongers!

Try not to forget me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecompanyclan.us
=[C]=Got-it
Chief Financial Officer
=[C]=Got-it

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:47 am

LOL. Damn good to hear from you again Larry! Smile.
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Lordclaw

=[C]=Lordclaw

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:41 am

=[C]=Companyman wrote:
Nobody better be sniffin around my Papi's little pepper ass! It took me years to break him in right! Not many people can feel a dick that small!

Try not to forget me!

We can't forget an old fart like you C man-hope all is well in your neck of the woods
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Companyman
Admin
=[C]=Companyman

Number of posts : 3721

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:48 am

Things are good and bad, but we always try to look on the bright side. Knowing I left the clan in Sammy's capable hands, leaves me a lot of comfort. I miss you guys, even though I try to check in and see what's going on as often as I can.

We sure have a lot of good memories, and man, did we wage some wars... lol! Took it from a small disliked clan, to one of the greatest. I'm so proud of all you guys that made it happen!

=[C]=C'Man
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecompanyclan.us
=[C]=Lordclaw

=[C]=Lordclaw

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:23 pm

Glad you are able to pop in from time to time Larry,take care and stay in touch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
=[C]=PAPITOMONO

=[C]=PAPITOMONO

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:13 pm

=[C]=Companyman wrote:

Try not to forget me!

Love ya too Larry and miss you oldfart, i cannot forget those moments...

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Introducing myself MERRYCHRISTMASxd
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Got-it
Chief Financial Officer
=[C]=Got-it

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:54 pm

ROFL lol! .
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Kengou75

=[C]=Kengou75

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:01 pm

Shocked

There are somethings in this world you wish you could forget about. Excuse me while I go gouge my eyes out now.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Gringo(Par)

=[C]=Gringo(Par)

Number of posts : 2067
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:04 pm

Omg you guys make me laugh so much! I am crying from that image! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introducing myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself   Introducing myself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Company Clan Forums :: Introduce Yourselves-
Jump to: