The Company Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Company Clan Forums

Clan Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sell off Tigers, start Russian line?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cpt._Buttwipes

Cpt._Buttwipes

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Sell off Tigers, start Russian line? Empty
PostSubject: Sell off Tigers, start Russian line?   Sell off Tigers, start Russian line? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:15 am

Thinking of ditching my Tigers and starting the Russian SU line for something new.   I never play the Tiger 2, its slow, cumbersome, and I just don't dig it that much. 

thoughts?
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Xd_rifles
PR Team Member
=[C]=Xd_rifles

Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Sell off Tigers, start Russian line?   Sell off Tigers, start Russian line? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:29 pm

I'll let you know when I get there.  lol!
Back to top Go down
Cpt._Buttwipes

Cpt._Buttwipes

PostSubject: Re: Sell off Tigers, start Russian line?   Sell off Tigers, start Russian line? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:06 pm

lol!  lol!
Back to top Go down
=[C]=BurntoutHippie
Diplomatic Asshole!
=[C]=BurntoutHippie

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Sell off Tigers, start Russian line?   Sell off Tigers, start Russian line? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:50 pm

Been there done that...best in game move i've made so far, the russian and chinese lines kick ass

-Hippie
Back to top Go down
Cpt._Buttwipes

Cpt._Buttwipes

PostSubject: Re: Sell off Tigers, start Russian line?   Sell off Tigers, start Russian line? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:19 am

So starting from my LTP, do I just go straight across the SU line in the top of the tech tree, or should I run a different route, like the second line down(I think it's the T  line), then jump across once I'm a few tanks down the tree?
Back to top Go down
Cpt._Buttwipes

Cpt._Buttwipes

PostSubject: Re: Sell off Tigers, start Russian line?   Sell off Tigers, start Russian line? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:12 pm

So I have almost 15million in funds, need to decide on a new tank.  I can't choose between Russian SU line or medium tank line.  

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.   I've gotten so bored lately that I've been playing my tiger 2 and that tank FUCKING SUCKS...
Back to top Go down
=[C]=kasper_ice=[C]=

=[C]=kasper_ice=[C]=

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Sell off Tigers, start Russian line?   Sell off Tigers, start Russian line? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:31 am

havent played russian TD personally i went german for those but the russian Med line is fine as long as you can deal with the fact your going to have pretty much no gun depression at all...but you do get good speed/turn rate and useally the guns got good pen fast reload but not a very high alpha dmg....
Back to top Go down
Cpt._Buttwipes

Cpt._Buttwipes

PostSubject: Re: Sell off Tigers, start Russian line?   Sell off Tigers, start Russian line? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:02 pm

=[C]=kasper_ice=[C]= wrote:
havent played russian TD personally i went german for those but the russian Med line is fine as long as you can deal with the fact your going to have pretty much no gun depression at all...but you do get good speed/turn rate and useally the guns got good pen fast reload but not a very high alpha dmg....

Good points.   Just getting tired of the current tanks and want to make sure I pick a good one for the next go round.   Tiger 2 is almost at 100% skill and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to step up to the E75(I think).  

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
=[C]=BurntoutHippie
Diplomatic Asshole!
=[C]=BurntoutHippie

PostSubject: Re: Sell off Tigers, start Russian line?   Sell off Tigers, start Russian line? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:41 pm

My current garage consists of :

German:
Pz.Sfl V (Tier 7 TD)

Russian:
T-44 Med (Tier 8 )
T-54 Med (Tier 9)
Obj. 704 (Tier 9 TD)

Chinese:
T-34-2 Med (Tier 8 )
WZ-131 Light (Tier 7 Scout)
WZ-120 Med (Tier 9)
110 Heavy (Tier 8 )

Japanese
Chi-Nu Med (Tier 5)

I really like the Russian and Chinese because they have good firepower and speed, but they also sit really close to the ground so a lot  of shots miss you when your just sitting still sniping.

-Hippie
Back to top Go down
Cpt._Buttwipes

Cpt._Buttwipes

PostSubject: Re: Sell off Tigers, start Russian line?   Sell off Tigers, start Russian line? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:18 pm

Started a T-34...  seems like a complete waste of time and funds...
Back to top Go down
=[C]=BurntoutHippie
Diplomatic Asshole!
=[C]=BurntoutHippie

PostSubject: Re: Sell off Tigers, start Russian line?   Sell off Tigers, start Russian line? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:03 pm

If it's the Russian T-34 then it does seem like a complete waste of time to begin with but it actually becomes a very fun money making tank once you get it upgraded. The next one is an even bigger blast to play. I hated those tanks the first time i had to grind them, but i had to grind them again in the Chinese line as the Type T-34 and the Type 58. They can help you make more than enough money to advance to the next tiers, just give em some time they really do get better and once you get to the tier 8 T-44 Russian tank you'll be extremely happy with the line

-Hippie
Back to top Go down
Cpt._Buttwipes

Cpt._Buttwipes

PostSubject: Re: Sell off Tigers, start Russian line?   Sell off Tigers, start Russian line? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:32 pm

Thanks man.  Yes it's a Russian t-34, I'll keep grinding away and hopefully it will get better, right now it sucks and I was trying to save all my exp so I could jump up to the T-34-85.   Looks like I may have to spend some exp on engine, tracks, etc or I'm going to go crazy LOL.
Back to top Go down
=[C]=BurntoutHippie
Diplomatic Asshole!
=[C]=BurntoutHippie

PostSubject: Re: Sell off Tigers, start Russian line?   Sell off Tigers, start Russian line? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:57 pm

i skipped a few things on the T-34 to get to the T-34-1. It is a painful grind. I personally hated the T-43 the most but like i said once you get that T-44, it makes those painful grinds worthwhile

-Hippie
Back to top Go down
=[C]=BurntoutHippie
Diplomatic Asshole!
=[C]=BurntoutHippie

PostSubject: Re: Sell off Tigers, start Russian line?   Sell off Tigers, start Russian line? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:20 pm

=[C]=BurntoutHippie wrote:
i skipped a few things on the T-34 to get to the T-34-1. It is a painful grind. I personally hated the T-43 the most but like i said once you get that T-44, it makes those painful grinds worthwhile

-Hippie
I meant T-34-85

-Hippie
Back to top Go down
Cpt._Buttwipes

Cpt._Buttwipes

PostSubject: Re: Sell off Tigers, start Russian line?   Sell off Tigers, start Russian line? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:54 pm

1.5k away from 34-85   :-)  

Fell behind a bit, son was in hospital for 6 days last week with back surgery.  Finally got him home yesterday, so I'm getting a little catch up time now.
Back to top Go down
Cpt._Buttwipes

Cpt._Buttwipes

PostSubject: Re: Sell off Tigers, start Russian line?   Sell off Tigers, start Russian line? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:08 pm

Got the t34-85 almost to 100% and fully upgraded with the exception of the top engine, and it's fucking boring as hell.   Started the Marder line last night and will be rolling that for a while.  This is the most addictive, aggravating(player wise), and boring game I have ever encountered, and I couldn't stop playing it if I wanted to.  

Well, we'll see how I far after this next upgrade, I'm betting it's going to kick my EVGA 9600gt video card square in the balls...  :-(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sell off Tigers, start Russian line?   Sell off Tigers, start Russian line? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sell off Tigers, start Russian line?
Page 1 of 1