The Company Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Company Clan Forums

Clan Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pz.Sfl. V aquired

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cpt._Buttwipes

Cpt._Buttwipes

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Pz.Sfl. V  aquired Empty
PostSubject: Pz.Sfl. V aquired   Pz.Sfl. V  aquired Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:53 am

Looking back, the Nashorn grind seems to have been one of the quickest.   Looking forward, this grind looks like a complete bitch.

Yo Hippie, I went against your advice and snapped up a cammo net, rammer, and binocs right out of the chute for this tank.   I am in hopes it will make the grind much easier.   56K till gun upgrade, and 8K more for tracks.   Like Ugh and stuff.   Shocked
Back to top Go down
=[C]=BurntoutHippie
Diplomatic Asshole!
=[C]=BurntoutHippie

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Pz.Sfl. V  aquired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pz.Sfl. V aquired   Pz.Sfl. V  aquired Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 1:48 pm

The first gun is a total BITCH, but the 128 is just bad to the bone. It avgs about 500hp per hit. i was cussed like a dog several times and called a hack because i took out an IS-6 and an IS-8 with head on shots, they bitched about how a gun with 175 pen could kill them hehehe....that bitch has a 231 pen so a tier 9 is no match. the reload is where you die. i call it a one shot tank, you get one shot most of the time. if you hit em they'll back down but if they can reload fatser you're fucked. And most hi tiers can one shot you as well. but when you get through the Souffle the RHM is just a Beast, even though it has the same gun as the Souffle

Also my advice about modules is my opinion, some like em but in my experience they just dont do much for lower tiers, there are some exceptions like the Souffle for instance, but on avg the mods dont really do much for the lower tiers. As your crew gets trained up thats when you'll see the effects of the mods come into play a lot more.

-Hippie
Back to top Go down
Cpt._Buttwipes

Cpt._Buttwipes

Pz.Sfl. V  aquired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pz.Sfl. V aquired   Pz.Sfl. V  aquired Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 4:11 pm

This grind is the most painful one I have ever attempted...
Back to top Go down
=[C]=BurntoutHippie
Diplomatic Asshole!
=[C]=BurntoutHippie

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Pz.Sfl. V  aquired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pz.Sfl. V aquired   Pz.Sfl. V  aquired Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:04 pm

What helped me the most was Free XP. I have a bunch of tanks so grinding all of them for the dailies adds up Free XP fast, in just a week of so i can have like 10K FreeXP, so that made the grind a little easier but you're right it was one of the most painful grinds in the game, that and the Russian T-43

-Hippie
Back to top Go down
Cpt._Buttwipes

Cpt._Buttwipes

Pz.Sfl. V  aquired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pz.Sfl. V aquired   Pz.Sfl. V  aquired Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:52 pm

I hear ya, BUT THIS GRIND STILL SUCKS SAMMY'S BALLS!!!
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Got-it
Chief Financial Officer
=[C]=Got-it

Number of posts : 5234
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Pz.Sfl. V  aquired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pz.Sfl. V aquired   Pz.Sfl. V  aquired Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:02 pm

That's correct Randy! Everyone wants a piece of my Nutz every time they get a chance!  afro
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Lordclaw

=[C]=Lordclaw

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2012-03-30

Pz.Sfl. V  aquired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pz.Sfl. V aquired   Pz.Sfl. V  aquired Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:36 am

Don't lie Sammy,you lost your balls long ago when you got married,just like the rest of us  lol!
Back to top Go down
Cpt._Buttwipes

Cpt._Buttwipes

Pz.Sfl. V  aquired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pz.Sfl. V aquired   Pz.Sfl. V  aquired Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:51 pm

Oh snap!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pz.Sfl. V  aquired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pz.Sfl. V aquired   Pz.Sfl. V  aquired Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pz.Sfl. V aquired
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Company Clan Forums :: World of Tanks-
Jump to: