The Company Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Company Clan Forums

Clan Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rhm grind...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cpt._Buttwipes

Cpt._Buttwipes

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Rhm grind... Empty
PostSubject: Rhm grind...   Rhm grind... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 5:34 pm

Sucks worse than Sammy  lol!

about 40k more to go for the Wt whatever its called Super Waffle tank.   Hopefully it will a good one.
Back to top Go down
=[C]=BurntoutHippie
Diplomatic Asshole!
=[C]=BurntoutHippie

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Rhm grind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhm grind...   Rhm grind... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 7:55 pm

Got just a little iver 16K myself and i'll be done, but still about 1.5 mil off from being able to afford the next one

-Hippie
Back to top Go down
Cpt._Buttwipes

Cpt._Buttwipes

Rhm grind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhm grind...   Rhm grind... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:13 pm

I got about 15k to go now, with roughly 12mil credits available for purchasing the next piece of shit tank lol.   I have to say, this RHM is pretty fun, I may end up keeping it for a while instead of selling it off.
Back to top Go down
=[C]=BurntoutHippie
Diplomatic Asshole!
=[C]=BurntoutHippie

Rhm grind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhm grind...   Rhm grind... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:02 pm

I got the next one trained need about 1/2 mil credits to buy it. And yes i'm keepin the Rhm, it makes lots of money and that is the one that supports my other tier 9 tanks.

-Hippie
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Xd_rifles
PR Team Member
=[C]=Xd_rifles

Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Rhm grind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhm grind...   Rhm grind... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:59 pm

Still working my way up through the Nashorn. Have to get the Pz. Sfl. Vc, train it up, then get the Rhm-B.
Back to top Go down
Cpt._Buttwipes

Cpt._Buttwipes

Rhm grind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhm grind...   Rhm grind... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:17 pm

Got the lvl9 waffle, forget what it's called, and it's ok.  Hopefully it will get better as time goes on, really expensive to play though.  

I have now been called "ni**er" by someone after putting a shell up their ass and killing them during a game.   Nice to be at the top of things for a change ROFL!!!
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Xd_rifles
PR Team Member
=[C]=Xd_rifles

Rhm grind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhm grind...   Rhm grind... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:53 am

Good job! Now you're in the same league I am Laughing

I've got the Pz. Sfl. V, now. If it was any slower a T28/95 would beat me across the map Sad
Back to top Go down
Cpt._Buttwipes

Cpt._Buttwipes

Rhm grind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhm grind...   Rhm grind... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:55 pm

Not digging the Lvl 9 waffle much.  Have recently gone back to my T49 so I can put some credits back in my account.  Hovering around 8.5 mil at the moment...

Anything cool coming in 9.2 release that I should know about?
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Xd_rifles
PR Team Member
=[C]=Xd_rifles

Rhm grind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhm grind...   Rhm grind... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 6:39 pm

Nerf bat hit the reload times on the Rhm-B. Made it longer. No changes to damage. Aside from that, map upgrades, better skins for tanks and probably a few new tanks. Maybe a new map.
Back to top Go down
Cpt._Buttwipes

Cpt._Buttwipes

Rhm grind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhm grind...   Rhm grind... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 11:22 am

I hope so, some new maps would be nice.   I'm about to give up on the lvl 9 Waffle, too expensive to play and takes for ever to level up.    I have gone back to playing my T49, Tiger2, Rhm, and T34-85 recently.   I guess I'll just amass free xp and credits for now...
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Got-it
Chief Financial Officer
=[C]=Got-it

Number of posts : 5234
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Rhm grind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhm grind...   Rhm grind... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 12:28 pm

Cpt._Buttwipes wrote:
I hope so, some new maps would be nice.   I'm about to give up on the lvl 9 Waffle, too expensive to play and takes for ever to level up.    I have gone back to playing my T49, Tiger2, Rhm, and T34-85 recently.   I guess I'll just amass free xp and credits for now...

Yup, i got tired of playing the higher tiers tank too. Been playing my lower ones and having a blast....
Back to top Go down
Cpt._Buttwipes

Cpt._Buttwipes

Rhm grind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhm grind...   Rhm grind... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 3:22 pm

Which lower tanks are you playing besides the ELc or whatever the fuck that thing is called?
Back to top Go down
=[C]=BurntoutHippie
Diplomatic Asshole!
=[C]=BurntoutHippie

Rhm grind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhm grind...   Rhm grind... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:20 pm

Cpt._Buttwipes wrote:

Tier 9 tanks are where it gets REAL expensive to play. Thats why i kept saying that i kept my Rhm to support my higher tier tanks. I have like 4 T9 tanks, and 5 T7&8 tanks to support those. Tier 8 is where you can make the most money so you can play in your high tiers more

-Hippie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rhm grind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhm grind...   Rhm grind... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rhm grind...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Company Clan Forums :: World of Tanks-
Jump to: