The Company Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Company Clan Forums

Clan Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game invitation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
=[C]=Xd_rifles
PR Team Member
=[C]=Xd_rifles

Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Game invitation Empty
PostSubject: Game invitation   Game invitation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 9:59 am

I know some of you have WoT and have tried it out, some haven't. If you've not played it, at all, or not played it in quite a while, give it a try. Bob, Hippie and I play 3-4 times a week. Blowing the turret off of poor sucker's tank is rather spectacular, at 575m or so. Just ask Hippie. Lots of fire, smoke and total mayhem. A good many of you are members of the clan team, already, so all you'd have to do, if you've not uninstalled the client, is update it. The three of us are normally on vent. Best time I've had lately was the 2-3 nights I teamed up with Zxarr and we killed 10 of the 15 enemy tanks. We clicked and were running on all cylinders, that night, just like being on bridge. Shoot, move, provide covering fire, reporting opfor positions, etc. It was great!

Speaking of Bridge, I was on AA:PG forums and Bridge Crossing map is in testing phase. Might get upgraded to play status, this month or next. No way to tell, yet. The guy doing the work on it, is busy porting a lot of AA2 maps to AA:PG. Anyway, download or update the client, get on vent, grab a tank and play!!! Who knows? You might like blowing shit up at ranges exceeding 500m  lol!
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Got-it
Chief Financial Officer
=[C]=Got-it

Number of posts : 5234
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Game invitation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game invitation   Game invitation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:32 am

I've play WoT in the past couple of days when time allows me too. It is fun, just kinda slow motion, like some of us these days Smile. I have to agree though, we need a slow-mo game like these.

I got invited to go and see 1st hand WoT Blitz/Wargaming release of online for iPads, iPhones and iPods "MOBLIZE" in other word. It was an amazing site when i got into SF Foundery. They set up the T-62 A Sport inside the place, damn nice i say. i'd already post a picture up on my FartBook page for that Smile.

I'm still waiting to play AA again...can't wait for Bridge Crossing to come alive or at least there's a server so we can get that Map rolling again....
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Xd_rifles
PR Team Member
=[C]=Xd_rifles

Game invitation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game invitation   Game invitation Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 9:43 pm

I'm on, at different hours of the day and night, Sam and I've never seen you logged in.  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Got-it
Chief Financial Officer
=[C]=Got-it

Game invitation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game invitation   Game invitation Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:27 pm

How do we know if friends are on? I play like 2 hour yesterday...
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Xd_rifles
PR Team Member
=[C]=Xd_rifles

Game invitation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game invitation   Game invitation Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 3:25 pm

Clan chat channel shows who's online. Did you make a new character? I know you're in the clan list.

Edit: Just checked clan list, Sam. You joined as ServeNRespect. Stats don't show when you played last, though.
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Got-it
Chief Financial Officer
=[C]=Got-it

Game invitation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game invitation   Game invitation Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 4:01 pm

Yup, that's the name I've been playing, ever since...
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Xd_rifles
PR Team Member
=[C]=Xd_rifles

Game invitation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game invitation   Game invitation Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:34 pm

Make sure you're playing World of Tanks and not WarThunder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game invitation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game invitation   Game invitation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game invitation
Page 1 of 1