The Company Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Company Clan Forums

Clan Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

^-VpS-^-(Chase)-

Go down 
+8
=[C]=PatyentHunter
=[C]=PAPITOMONO
=[C]=kasper_ice=[C]=
=[C]=Companyman
Giszmo
{S@NDM@N}-ACI-
FckOff
=[C]=DocMacabebe
12 posters
AuthorMessage
=[C]=DocMacabebe
Professional Spam Whore
=[C]=DocMacabebe

Number of posts : 5829
Registration date : 2007-02-03

^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Empty
PostSubject: ^-VpS-^-(Chase)-   ^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:02 am

he annoys oldpainless calling him a pussy for that i dont care for we run a vulgar server BUT when he pushes his mouth into his ass then thats a different story.

damn fucking racist MUTED in server 1.

^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Shot00232

chat logs:

===============================================================

ScriptLog: Console Message: [Enemy] ^-VpS-^-(Chase)- messaged: painless u are a pussy
ScriptLog: Console Message: [Enemy] ^-VpS-^-(Chase)- messaged: hats right pussy sit
ScriptLog: Console Message: [Enemy] ^-VpS-^-(Chase)- messaged: hey painless are u gonna come out pussy
ScriptLog: Console Message: KICK NOTIFICATION: {XxX}Wind has been kicked by an Administrator.
ScriptLog: Console Message: [Enemy] ^-VpS-^-(Chase)- messaged: what was the kick
ScriptLog: Console Message: [Admin] BugleBoyOfCompanyB ADMIN MESSAGE: so sorry but i have to do that
ScriptLog: Console Message: [Enemy] ^-VpS-^-(Chase)- messaged: dam i like how u guys take the game serious
ScriptLog: Console Message: [Enemy] ^-VpS-^-(Chase)- messaged: im white
ScriptLog: Console Message: [Enemy] ^-VpS-^-(Chase)- messaged: bitches
ScriptLog: Console Message: [Enemy] oldpainless22 team messaged: fukme
ScriptLog: Console Message: [Admin] BugleBoyOfCompanyB ADMIN MESSAGE: careful with the language chase might see that as racist
ScriptLog: Console Message: [Enemy] ^-VpS-^-(Chase)- messaged: wow u complain to dam much
ScriptLog: Console Message: Mute toggled for player '^-VpS-^-(Chase)-'

=================================================================

Name: ^-VpS-^-(Chase)-
GUID: 8B8F5A2077F3194D1E956ECE39AEAED7
IP: 69.215.129.183
MAC: 00148579FFXX
Other Names: (RIP)JeremyLusk, III-Loco-III, ^-VpS-^-(Chase)-, ^-VpS-^-(Nacho)-, ^-VpS-^-[Nacho]-, ^-VpS-^Nacho, ^-VpS-^[KingOzone], ^-VpS-^[N@cho], ^-VpS-^[Nacho], {DEATH}-Nacho-, {DEATH}HtmlRulzDood, {DEATH}N@cho, {DEATH}Nacho

linked to...

Name: ^-VpS-^[Pancho]
GUID: CCE253E7FFA5D159BD42DE9041C33283
IP: 69.215.129.183
MAC: 00044B148BXX
Other Names: ((((Matador)))), ((((Necromancer)))), ((((Oblivion)))), )x(-Interceptor-)x(, -(FMA)-Pancho, -={UBI}=-Pancho, -{-Hyborian-}-, ={UBI}=-Pancho, Destroyer-666, Destroyer-6X6, Hursti-Bullet, Oblivion-4004BC, Radeon_X1900_XTX, Reaper_AKA, VoW_Pancho(Pvt.), VoW_Pancho(Rec.), ^-VpS-^[Pancho], {-VHS-}-Oblivion, {{{Pancho}}}
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecompanyclan.editboard.com
FckOff

FckOff

Number of posts : 2254
Registration date : 2007-11-19

^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^-VpS-^-(Chase)-   ^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:00 am

if he is "white" he can suck my latin asshole ban that fuck for a racist coment. if u wont i will if he do it again
Back to top Go down
{S@NDM@N}-ACI-

{S@NDM@N}-ACI-

Number of posts : 3369
Registration date : 2009-01-02

^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^-VpS-^-(Chase)-   ^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:13 am

perhaps I"m retarted... but what are we considering racist?...

(ps. don't blame me.. I'm canadian)
Back to top Go down
Giszmo

Giszmo

Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-08-19

^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^-VpS-^-(Chase)-   ^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:22 am

I don't get it either. He said "I am white" so I could say that too.

Did he offend anyone with this?

I think muting was the best option before even more shit would have come out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.megalomania.cc
=[C]=Companyman
Admin
=[C]=Companyman

Number of posts : 3721
Registration date : 2007-02-02

^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^-VpS-^-(Chase)-   ^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:14 am

That's what the mute is for... no need to kick a player for language or running his/her mouth, just mute them... period! He didn't insult anyone else, he just said he was white. While that is a stupid thing to say, it's not really being racist. Aren't we all happy to be who we are?

=[C]=C'man
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecompanyclan.us
Giszmo

Giszmo

^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^-VpS-^-(Chase)-   ^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:19 am

That's exactly what I meant.

I mean, would anyone be offended if C'man would state "I am an old fart!" in the server?

Don't think so...

Wink
Back to top Go down
=[C]=kasper_ice=[C]=

=[C]=kasper_ice=[C]=

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-09-04

^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^-VpS-^-(Chase)-   ^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:43 am

well larry yeah mute works for admin while the rest of us hafta put up with assholes l, i'd kicked him cuz i cant mute and to a point i get sick of hearing it i mean you preach mute but some of dont have that luxary
Back to top Go down
=[C]=DocMacabebe
Professional Spam Whore
=[C]=DocMacabebe

^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^-VpS-^-(Chase)-   ^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:56 am

yup muting works

its all about cultural differences so be careful.

though we speak the same universal language that is english but the way we accept words in it are different but also mayb similar and hopefully it is the same.

you are proud to be white and i am proud to be brown so fuck me.

this statement to us pinoys is arrogance then u start divisions and long debates

you are straight forward we in our culture are not. when we are fed up suddenly we just run amuck and chop ur head.

some things cannot explain in mere words it can only be felt when u have the same culture as the offended one

just a tip: pure bred grown asians are sensitive though they may laugh it off but deep inside it is a sarcastic laugh at you

do not try to ask me to explain these things u will have to live and eat in the philippines to know this one.

"so u are white? so what! ...do u have a brain?"

i hope these explains it all.
Back to top Go down
Giszmo

Giszmo

^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^-VpS-^-(Chase)-   ^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:32 am

Yeah, it's a prob that only admins can use the mute.

Myself, I got PBpower on our server but I am also not able to mute players.

I don't know if there are possible settings that can be done that certain members can use the mute without being admin.
Back to top Go down
=[C]=PAPITOMONO

=[C]=PAPITOMONO

Number of posts : 4024
Registration date : 2007-03-23

^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^-VpS-^-(Chase)-   ^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:24 pm

Putos, im white too, the only real beaner is Zankiepooh here lol! , but i´m still a Beaner so, eat my Tacos putos!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
=[C]=kasper_ice=[C]=

=[C]=kasper_ice=[C]=

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2008-09-04

^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^-VpS-^-(Chase)-   ^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:42 pm

i dont know giszmo but if i cant mute and hafta hear bullshit i'm kicking them until i can mute thats what i do sorry if it offends people but i can only be exspeced to deal with so much shit b4 i had enough

BTW Papi's tacos taste good lol!
Back to top Go down
FckOff

FckOff

Number of posts : 2254
Registration date : 2007-11-19

^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^-VpS-^-(Chase)-   ^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:51 pm

=[C]=DocMacabebe wrote:

though we speak the same universal language that is english but the way we accept words in it are different but also mayb similar and hopefully it is the same.

dont give me a fuck. i only speak 2 languajes spanish and only shit. now suck me!!!!
Back to top Go down
Giszmo

Giszmo

^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^-VpS-^-(Chase)-   ^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:09 pm

No worries kasper, I handle it the same way.

1 warning then kick
Back to top Go down
=[C]=PatyentHunter
=[C]=TWL Anti-Cheat Team
=[C]=PatyentHunter

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2007-09-08

^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^-VpS-^-(Chase)-   ^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:23 pm

Well, I see it as him trying say that he is white and something better then all others. I have PB powers and though can mute I would have kick him for that. Maybe if used in a different context or so, it would have been fine. But saying he is white makes him feel superior in some way, he can GTFO. Just all based on how we see, something that needs to careful with.
Back to top Go down
http://aaotracker.com/usertracker.php?userid=701679
=[C]=DocMacabebe
Professional Spam Whore
=[C]=DocMacabebe

^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^-VpS-^-(Chase)-   ^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:56 pm

=[C]=PatyentHunter wrote:
Well, I see it as him trying say that he is white and something better then all others. I have PB powers and though can mute I would have kick him for that. Maybe if used in a different context or so, it would have been fine. But saying he is white makes him feel superior in some way, he can GTFO. Just all based on how we see, something that needs to careful with.

exactly.

btw i have used pb power for a very very very long time and i know very well what yall mean. it is a state were in you will experience humility and patience in the highest degree and yes the kick is your only weapon but u have to use it wisely. but now i am telling u majority of those admins that have experienced pb power b4 being admin hav lesser ego trip for they hav handled situations even with just a pb power in their hands. Hello TBone!
Back to top Go down
B.Breum

B.Breum

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2007-11-26

^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^-VpS-^-(Chase)-   ^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:00 am

Someone give that old guy his teeth back.
I'll just say that u handled it nicely and as kasper said he would have kicked him - same here.
That doesnt automatically lead to a ban request but gives him 5 minutes to cool off. The same effect the mute should have on him.

Other topic - good to have u back doc!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rhino+

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-04-14

^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^-VpS-^-(Chase)-   ^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:45 am

This clan changed their name to -=[ACOG]=-. Just so you know if it happens again.
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Goldmagic

=[C]=Goldmagic

Number of posts : 1195
Registration date : 2008-04-25

^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^-VpS-^-(Chase)-   ^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:06 am

Giszmo wrote:

I think muting was the best option before even more shit would have come out of his mouth.

=[C]=Companyman wrote:
That's what the mute is for... no need to kick a player for language or running his/her mouth, just mute them... period!

=[C]=C'man

=[C]=DocMacabebe wrote:
yup muting works

seriously... there is no point muting people, you might aswell just kick them because i GARUNTEE they will tk u...
Back to top Go down
=[C]=T-BONE=[C]=
Recruiting & Damned Fine Lover
=[C]=T-BONE=[C]=

Number of posts : 3197
Registration date : 2007-02-26

^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^-VpS-^-(Chase)-   ^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:02 am

Fuck him....he ain't white....I'm white fucktard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Empty
PostSubject: Re: ^-VpS-^-(Chase)-   ^-VpS-^-(Chase)- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

^-VpS-^-(Chase)-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Company Clan Forums :: Fool of the Week!-
Jump to: