The Company Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Company Clan Forums

Clan Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PS3

Go down 
+12
=[C]=Gaz
=[C]=Got-it
=[C]=Goldmagic
subsmalls666
olik_fragholic
=[C]=Outlaw(jr)
Giszmo
=[C]=Gringo(Par)
=[C]=sixpack1977
=[C]=Greco!!
=[C]=PAPITOMONO
{S@NDM@N}-ACI-
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
=[C]=PAPITOMONO

=[C]=PAPITOMONO

Number of posts : 4024
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PS3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3   PS3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:39 pm

Mark wrote:
PS3 uses more power http://www.hardcoreware.net/reviews/review-356-1.htm
your article compares it to the playstation 1 Very Happy,

PS3- Bluray, wifi built in, very good hdd space,build quality is excellent.
360 - 1080p streaming movies, large games library, reliability improved on the newer models and plenty of exclusive dlc/games (MS likes to pay everyone off) around $35-40 for 13 months xbox live but it's worth it.

All depends on what your looking for, or ignore the specs completely and go for the one that you find has the most comfortable controller Very Happy

Excuse me but i don´t see any change on Xbox 360, like power comsumption, the new one comsumes 34% less than the fat old one, is there any change on Xbox? i don´t think so... Also Sony is gonna release a firmware update so u can play 3D games, is Microsoft gonna do the same?

here are a comparation:

PS3 - Page 3 Slimvs360

Also is that not all the games of the old Xbox works on the new 360 so that bullshit... atleast i can really see High definition movies without buying another shit XD and thats call Blu Ray baby Smile
Back to top Go down
olik_fragholic

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PS3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3   PS3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:28 pm

another thing is that Ps3 games cost more i really don't give a shit about the blue ray a movie is a movie PS3 - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PS3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3   PS3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:32 pm

You don't have to buy any add ons for high def movies, and you can't play all the old ps games on the ps3 either, I never said you could play all the old xbox titles, who knows how the 3d update will turn out for Sony and Natal for the 360, I like both consoles, there's pro's and cons for both.
Back to top Go down
subsmalls666

subsmalls666

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PS3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3   PS3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:46 am

Mark wrote:
You don't have to buy any add ons for high def movies, and you can't play all the old ps games on the ps3 either, I never said you could play all the old xbox titles, who knows how the 3d update will turn out for Sony and Natal for the 360, I like both consoles, there's pro's and cons for both.

PS3's are backward compatable for all PS games as far as I know... only problem is that in the newer PS3's its software driven and the older PS3s were true hardware backward compatible.
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Goldmagic

=[C]=Goldmagic

Number of posts : 1195
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PS3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3   PS3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:39 am

olik_fragholic wrote:
another thing is that Ps3 games cost more i really don't give a shit about the blue ray a movie is a movie PS3 - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes

x2... and seeing as were talking about the future!