The Company Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Company Clan Forums

Clan Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-=SOH=-StellarSpace

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stellarspace

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-02-23

-=SOH=-StellarSpace Empty
PostSubject: -=SOH=-StellarSpace   -=SOH=-StellarSpace Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:19 pm

Hey whats up guys, just dropin by, had some fun in ur server earlyer always good times, also if you ever heard of this you should check it out, http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=664612 , its pretty cool i just got into it with a few friends of mine if anyones interested in gambling and its totally free, altho it doesn't seem like much when you first start its cool u have to gamble your way up to make money you start out with 10 cents and u place bid's on sports and any kind of sport its a good time to get into it now cuz of march madness. But you dont make alot right away and it takes a little while to get even up to 1 dollar but its entertaining and free so why complain about makin 10$ for free ya know, and worst comes to worse you make ur first bet and lose then you start over with 10 cents again totally free, and you can only cash out with a minimum of 10$ they mail you a check to your house lol its cool. Its totally free the 10 cents is payed for by the add's that are in the website you go too, just have to work your way up, get into it, try it out, its not like u have to put a credit card number up no just your address and thats it, i know a friend thats at 7$ so far, you can also see your friends and how many bets and how much money they make, just check it out, i was a bit skeptical at first too cuz its like when you sign up and hit the button it says, sign up bitch, lol but its cool try it if your interested. Good luck with your betting, Also if you do go try it out, read were it says, Whats this? under neath were it says Spread, Moneyline, Totals cuz that explains how everything works and how to place your bets how ever you want too for the best possible chance to win. Good Luck! I actually won my first bet yesterday started out with 10cents now i got 26 cents watch out now!
Back to top Go down
Dunpeal
PR Team Member

Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: -=SOH=-StellarSpace   -=SOH=-StellarSpace Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:57 am

That is one hell of a run on sentence. I think you should re-do it. Put it all bright pink or the second most annoying color to read. Nice to meet you. +1
Back to top Go down
stellarspace

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: -=SOH=-StellarSpace   -=SOH=-StellarSpace Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:55 pm

lol.. just trying to get everyone to understand how it kind of works so far i made a dollar lol.
Back to top Go down
=SoE=_DONT_SHOOT!

=SoE=_DONT_SHOOT!

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: -=SOH=-StellarSpace   -=SOH=-StellarSpace Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:20 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
http://clansoe.site-forums.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -=SOH=-StellarSpace   -=SOH=-StellarSpace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-=SOH=-StellarSpace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Company Clan Forums :: Introduce Yourselves-
Jump to: