The Company Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Company Clan Forums

Clan Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Relationships can Work out

Go down 
+3
=[C]=PAPITOMONO
=[C]=Gaz
=[C]=Maj_Dick=[C]=
7 posters
AuthorMessage
=[C]=Maj_Dick=[C]=
=[C]=TWL Anti-Cheat Team
=[C]=Maj_Dick=[C]=

Number of posts : 2883
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Relationships can Work out Empty
PostSubject: Relationships can Work out   Relationships can Work out Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=657101831&ref=pro
=[C]=Gaz

=[C]=Gaz

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Relationships can Work out   Relationships can Work out Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:18 pm

Lmao, what is up with that chick with clown makeup, a purple fake dick, and a construction vest????hahaha
Back to top Go down
=[C]=PAPITOMONO

=[C]=PAPITOMONO

Number of posts : 4024
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Relationships can Work out   Relationships can Work out Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:07 pm

I would just fuck the other girls, so the bitch can learn a lesson, wanna screw up the relationship, so i would have fun too...

Sorry what im gonna say, but it´s difficult to trust people this days, animals is the only thing you can trust lately... Poor guy and lame bitch...

Sorry but i don´t play with the feelings of the one i love. Relationships can Work out Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
=[C]=ZAPPY=[C]=

Number of posts : 1221
Registration date : 2007-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Relationships can Work out   Relationships can Work out Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:52 pm

I wish more people felt like you did Papi. Some People just like to destroy the others love and pride.
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Maj_Dick=[C]=
=[C]=TWL Anti-Cheat Team
=[C]=Maj_Dick=[C]=

PostSubject: Re: Relationships can Work out   Relationships can Work out Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:25 pm

youre right amigo. it is very hard to trust people, and its a long process. its taken me a long time to trust Lisa, not just not to cheat, but in every aspect.

as for the video, i think they are gonna be ok. can he trust her? No way, but he has learned something and i think she also has learned something about communicating. whether they make it or not, their future relationships are more likely to be successful
Back to top Go down
=[C]=PAPITOMONO

=[C]=PAPITOMONO

Number of posts : 4024
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Relationships can Work out   Relationships can Work out Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:04 pm

Do you think the relation can be successfull? i doubt about it, no no from me bro... The only movie that was better was Rambo 2, but never as better as the first one... Relationships can Work out Lol
Back to top Go down
=[C]=ZAPPY=[C]=

Number of posts : 1221
Registration date : 2007-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Relationships can Work out   Relationships can Work out Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:13 pm

I believe that the relationship between those two will never last, at least not openly and with trust like a relationship needs.

Going through what I went through 1.5 weeks ago, I could never be with Shellie ever again. I would never be able to trust her or touch her without questioning her.

Even though I loved her and I miss the good times because there were alot. I still could never trust her again. That and the fact of seeing her and a naked guy in my master bedroom, makes my stomach turn and that image will not leave me for a while! and I think of my son, and I will never let her in his life again!
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Gaz

=[C]=Gaz

PostSubject: Re: Relationships can Work out   Relationships can Work out Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:05 pm

I couldn't be with my husband if he did something like that, no way.
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Maj_Dick=[C]=
=[C]=TWL Anti-Cheat Team
=[C]=Maj_Dick=[C]=

PostSubject: Re: Relationships can Work out   Relationships can Work out Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 6:08 pm

you mean if he asks you dress up like a construction worker and fuck him in the ass?
Back to top Go down
{S@NDM@N}-ACI-

{S@NDM@N}-ACI-

Number of posts : 3369
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Relationships can Work out   Relationships can Work out Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:22 pm

ummmm..

Yes? .. ...

Do you think she's still single?
Back to top Go down
Fetus
PR Team Member
Fetus

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Relationships can Work out   Relationships can Work out Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:13 pm

Shit I don't know what to say.

Bondage anyone? Relationships can Work out Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Gaz

=[C]=Gaz

PostSubject: Re: Relationships can Work out   Relationships can Work out Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:18 am

LOL no, if I caught him cheating Razz
Back to top Go down
=[C]= MrCDub

=[C]= MrCDub

Number of posts : 2082
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Relationships can Work out   Relationships can Work out Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:42 am

humm..... Relationships can Work out Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relationships can Work out   Relationships can Work out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relationships can Work out
Page 1 of 1