The Company Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Company Clan Forums

Clan Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M6 question...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cpt._Buttwipes

Cpt._Buttwipes

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2009-01-05

M6 question... Empty
PostSubject: M6 question...   M6 question... Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 9:20 am

Is it worth my time to get the 90mm M3 gun?  Or should I just save the 15k exp towards the  next tank?  

Also...

When I get done with my old ass pc i put it to sleep.  When bringing it back to life, the hard drive spins like crazy for a long time, almost like its scanning for windows updates, or virus scan.   This goes on literally for 15 plus minutes...  When I look to see whats going on, nothing shows.   I've checked scheduled tasks and a ton of other stuff but always come up empty handed.  

Any ideas of other stuff to look at?  It's driving me crazy...
Back to top Go down
Cpt._Buttwipes

Cpt._Buttwipes

M6 question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: M6 question...   M6 question... Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 9:26 am

Nevermind on the pc question, think I got it sorted already...
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Xd_rifles
PR Team Member
=[C]=Xd_rifles

Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2008-09-13

M6 question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: M6 question...   M6 question... Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 9:49 am

Hey, that sounds like your cd/dvd drive. Mine does that, on bootup, at times, depending on whether the disc on the tray causes it to try to autoplay. Just enter the bios and change the boot order and that should fix it.
Back to top Go down
Cpt._Buttwipes

Cpt._Buttwipes

M6 question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: M6 question...   M6 question... Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 9:57 am

Thanks for the suggestion brother.   Looks like it was a combo of Google and adobe updates that were set as scheduled tasks.  The damn things ran every time I brought the computer out of sleep mode, even if it had only been sleeping for 10 mins and had just run. 

Ugh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

M6 question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: M6 question...   M6 question... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

M6 question...
Page 1 of 1