The Company Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Company Clan Forums

Clan Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cannot connect into noobs nation under origin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HYPERM1K3

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-08-27

cannot connect into noobs nation under origin Empty
PostSubject: cannot connect into noobs nation under origin   cannot connect into noobs nation under origin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:08 pm

i keep trying to connect into Noobs NAtion and i keep getting disconnected im thinking i got banned for something i did not do or what. but i cannot get in and i enjoy playing on this server please someone help me out with this problem. my internet connection is just fine my pings are always below 50 and never hits 100 or above please help thanks.
Back to top Go down
=[C]=MARIO=[C]=
Lord of The Bans
=[C]=MARIO=[C]=

Number of posts : 3363
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: cannot connect into noobs nation under origin   cannot connect into noobs nation under origin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:10 pm

Ingame Name or GUID would be helpful.

Is that you: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/hyperm1k3/stats/411174595/

Last edited by =[C]=MARIO=[C]= on Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HYPERM1K3

PostSubject: Re: cannot connect into noobs nation under origin   cannot connect into noobs nation under origin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:11 pm

GUID is HYPERM1K3
Back to top Go down
HYPERM1K3

PostSubject: Re: cannot connect into noobs nation under origin   cannot connect into noobs nation under origin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:12 pm

yes sir that is me
Back to top Go down
=[C]=MARIO=[C]=
Lord of The Bans
=[C]=MARIO=[C]=

PostSubject: Re: cannot connect into noobs nation under origin   cannot connect into noobs nation under origin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:13 pm

Please be patient.
Back to top Go down
HYPERM1K3

PostSubject: Re: cannot connect into noobs nation under origin   cannot connect into noobs nation under origin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:13 pm

okay i wanted to kno what the problem could be so if you figure it out please let me know thanks
Back to top Go down
=[C]=MARIO=[C]=
Lord of The Bans
=[C]=MARIO=[C]=

PostSubject: Re: cannot connect into noobs nation under origin   cannot connect into noobs nation under origin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:24 pm

I don't find a ban with your name, guid or IP's.
What is the message you get when you try to connect to our server?

Quote :
Current Info
Name: hyperm1k3
GUID: d51232cd7c53cdfa9596151e26b5233e
IP: 24.255.247.28
Last seen on server: 199.21.112.185:25200
Current Bans: NONE

Previous Info
Other Names:
[url="http://history.anticheatinc.com/bf3/index.php?&searchtype=4&searchlimit=1&searchvalue=hyperm1k3"]hyperm1k3[/url],

Other IPs:
Spoiler:

Violation History
Spoiler:

Restriction History
Spoiler:

Accounts Linked by Shared IP Address(es)
This player has no linked accounts.

Information copyright �2010 Anticheat Incorporated. All Rights Reserved.
Visit the [url="http://history.anticheatinc.com/"]ACI Account History[/url] portal for more great tools and other supported games!
Back to top Go down
HYPERM1K3

PostSubject: Re: cannot connect into noobs nation under origin   cannot connect into noobs nation under origin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:33 pm

i get no message just the small box at the bottom left corner that tells you are being connected and logging in but when it gets past that point of logging in it disconnects me and it does it everytime
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Got-it
Chief Financial Officer
=[C]=Got-it

Number of posts : 5234

PostSubject: Re: cannot connect into noobs nation under origin   cannot connect into noobs nation under origin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:38 pm

Did you Enable Ranked and Punkbuster in your Battlelog Server Broswer?
Back to top Go down
HYPERM1K3

PostSubject: Re: cannot connect into noobs nation under origin   cannot connect into noobs nation under origin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:40 pm

well im not sure how to go about doing that but im sure they are enabled becasue punkbusters is running on my computer as well as battlelog is running as well
Back to top Go down
HYPERM1K3

PostSubject: Re: cannot connect into noobs nation under origin   cannot connect into noobs nation under origin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 4:47 pm

okay i found out that yes they are both enabled and i tried getting into the server and i still get the same problem
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Got-it
Chief Financial Officer
=[C]=Got-it

PostSubject: Re: cannot connect into noobs nation under origin   cannot connect into noobs nation under origin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:30 pm

Problem is, there is no BAN for you in our Server. I don't know why. If you're BAN it should say so otherwise when you try to Enter, weird.
Back to top Go down
HYPERM1K3

PostSubject: Re: cannot connect into noobs nation under origin   cannot connect into noobs nation under origin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:42 pm

yeah that's what i don't understand as i said my pings are great and i have had no problems with them at all. i was on just a few days ago and it was starting to act up on me then but now as i said i cant even get into the game it goes from logging in to connecting. i run a dual monitor setup with dual video cards so my game runs on the left and battlelog is on my right screen so on my left one all i gt is logging in and then it will say on my right screen on battlelog that disconnected from server with a red box and that's it.
Back to top Go down
HYPERM1K3

PostSubject: Re: cannot connect into noobs nation under origin   cannot connect into noobs nation under origin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:45 pm

this is what i get when i try to get the game to load

Game disconnected: could not join server.
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Got-it
Chief Financial Officer
=[C]=Got-it

PostSubject: Re: cannot connect into noobs nation under origin   cannot connect into noobs nation under origin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:46 pm

HHHMM, i got disconnect like that too, but only if my connection is bad, but eventually i get in, because i'm on wireless at work. Other than that, i'm good. I know for sure that if i try to play CO-OP on wireless? Forget it it won't let me, because of wireless.
Back to top Go down
=[C]=MARIO=[C]=
Lord of The Bans
=[C]=MARIO=[C]=

PostSubject: Re: cannot connect into noobs nation under origin   cannot connect into noobs nation under origin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:47 pm

After checking the Battlelog Forum, it looks like the usual DICE fuckup... perhaps you find a solution there.
Back to top Go down
HYPERM1K3

PostSubject: Re: cannot connect into noobs nation under origin   cannot connect into noobs nation under origin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:51 pm

im not sure i dont think its that i believe it has to be something on your guys end. im on wired with COX high speed running over 100mbs and my pings lately have been running at 26 and 40 inbetween there now i did have our first router die on us and i used my backup belkin i wonder if it has something to do with that????
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Got-it
Chief Financial Officer
=[C]=Got-it

PostSubject: Re: cannot connect into noobs nation under origin   cannot connect into noobs nation under origin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:52 pm

=[C]=MARIO=[C]= wrote:
After checking the Battlelog Forum, it looks like the usual DICE fuckup... perhaps you find a solution there.

Yes, Please try that 1st bud. I don't know what else to tell ya HYPERM1K3 Sad
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Gringo(Par)

=[C]=Gringo(Par)

Number of posts : 2067
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: cannot connect into noobs nation under origin   cannot connect into noobs nation under origin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:56 pm

Update Punkbuster, restart your computer, open origin as an administrator. then GO OFFLINE IN ORIGIN! open firefox enter your battlelog account and join a server!

That worked for me.

Or second option,

Open origin as administrator and enter battlelog and try and join a server. When it says you where disconnected enter origin GO OOFLINE and then try again to join a server.

If you did option 2 and it did not worked.
Ctl alt Del and end BF3 Process! Then go offline on origin and try joining a server!

Hopefully the first option works
Back to top Go down
HYPERM1K3

PostSubject: Re: cannot connect into noobs nation under origin   cannot connect into noobs nation under origin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:57 pm

well good new my Finacee looked up some info and it has something to do with the Upnp on my router so wtf that was all about i have no idea. thanks for your guys help and if i have any other problems ill be sure to ask.........
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Got-it
Chief Financial Officer
=[C]=Got-it

PostSubject: Re: cannot connect into noobs nation under origin   cannot connect into noobs nation under origin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:05 pm

Ya bet bud. We're not going anywhere. Glad to assist ya Smile.
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Lordclaw

=[C]=Lordclaw

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2012-03-30

PostSubject: Re: cannot connect into noobs nation under origin   cannot connect into noobs nation under origin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:02 pm

you have to enable certain ports on each router in order to play,go to the website for your router and find BF3-it will tell you which ports to open in order to play-hope this helps
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Gringo(Par)

=[C]=Gringo(Par)

Number of posts : 2067
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: cannot connect into noobs nation under origin   cannot connect into noobs nation under origin Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:55 pm

just fucking turn the router firewall off lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cannot connect into noobs nation under origin   cannot connect into noobs nation under origin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cannot connect into noobs nation under origin
Page 1 of 1