The Company Clan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Company Clan Forums

Clan Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pzkpf. VI Tiger I

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
=[C]=Xd_rifles
PR Team Member
=[C]=Xd_rifles

Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Pzkpf. VI Tiger I Empty
PostSubject: Pzkpf. VI Tiger I   Pzkpf. VI Tiger I Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cpt._Buttwipes

Cpt._Buttwipes

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Pzkpf. VI Tiger I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pzkpf. VI Tiger I   Pzkpf. VI Tiger I Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 5:32 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Xd_rifles
PR Team Member
=[C]=Xd_rifles

Pzkpf. VI Tiger I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pzkpf. VI Tiger I   Pzkpf. VI Tiger I Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 6:19 am

Yeah, it was. By the way, I just remembered that you have a 'slow' computer, running Vista 32 on 4 gigabytes of ram. Ventrilo will run, on your system. WoT has it's own voice chat, built into it, but I think the entire team hears what you're saying, although, it may be limited to your platoon, if you're in one. Ventrilo is free and can be downloaded from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] If you decide to give it a try, make sure you get the 32 bit version, not the 64. Twenty dollars + tax will get you a lightweight Logitech headset that uses 3.5mm plugs. I'm certain your pc has mic/headset jacks on it. Zxarr and I had a great time, kicking ass and taking names. Wink
Back to top Go down
Cpt._Buttwipes

Cpt._Buttwipes

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Pzkpf. VI Tiger I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pzkpf. VI Tiger I   Pzkpf. VI Tiger I Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 3:51 pm

Doubt that will happen my friend.  My computer is in the bedroom, and when I'm playing WoT my wife is usually asleep.
Back to top Go down
=[C]=Xd_rifles
PR Team Member
=[C]=Xd_rifles

Pzkpf. VI Tiger I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pzkpf. VI Tiger I   Pzkpf. VI Tiger I Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 7:44 pm

Hmm.........that does pose a problem. I surmise, then, that you play the game without audio or risk being banished to the couch..... lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!  lol!

You could use earphones (no mic) and be able to listen, though. On another note, we've got ladies that do play, believe it or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pzkpf. VI Tiger I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pzkpf. VI Tiger I   Pzkpf. VI Tiger I Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pzkpf. VI Tiger I
Page 1 of 1